Your support of the MBIS Annual Fund is an important way for you to show an ongoing commitment to Marist Brothers International School. This important fund is a primary component of our fundraising program. Gifts to the Annual Fund provide unrestricted support that allows us to offset our operational budget as well as fund special capital projects. Thank you for your willingness to partner in our success!
Because those who show their support know they are making a positive impact on the quality of education at Marist Brothers International School.
- Alumni give out of loyalty, a desire to give back to their alma mater and to give forward to each new group of graduates.
- Parents of current students give to the MBIS Annual Fund because they know their children are the real beneficiaries.
- Parents of alumnae give in appreciation for the life-changing experiences their children had at MBIS.
- Faculty and staff give because they believe in the integrity of the enterprise.
- Friends give to acknowledge Marist Brothers International School’s positive impact on the greater community.
CONTRIBUTE TO THE ANNUAL FUND
Ways to Give
When you make an outright gift to MBIS, your contribution can be put to work immediately – either providing funding for current programs or creating a reliable source of future income by expanding the school’s endowment. An outright gift may be composed of almost any asset of value:
- Cash gifts are the simplest and easiest gifts you can make. You can make a cash gift with cash as well as via personal check, cashier’s check or money order (payable to Marist Brothers International School). You also can make a cash gift with your credit card.
- Gifts of securities, stocks, and bonds can provide considerable tax advantages when transferred to Marist Brothers International School before they are sold (in the case of appreciated holdings) or after they are sold (in the case of depreciated holdings).
- Gifts of real estate – including personal residences, second homes, income property, and vacant land – offer a wide variety of tax and other benefits. Whereas most people give their entire interest away, it is also possible to give only a portion of the property (an undivided percentage interest) while retaining the rest for other purposes.
- Gifts of personal property – including rare books, works of art, valuable collectibles, and tangible items of demonstrable value – in some cases may enable you to make a significant gift to support MBIS with outstanding tax benefits to you. Likewise, gifts of intangible personal property, such as copyrights, patents, and mineral rights, can generate income for the program of your choice on a continuing basis.
Deferred or planned gifts – including bequests, life-income plans, life insurance, and other options for your estate – can help you combine your interest in making an ultimate gift to MBIS while increasing your income, earning valuable income-tax deductions, and reducing your estate taxes.
Investing in MBIS and changing students’ lives has never been easier!
Your gift – whatever its size – helps MBIS provide an exceptional experience for students in the classroom, in labs, in the arts, in the library, via technology, on the playing field, and more. Your generosity and stewardship allow our students the opportunity to realize their dreams, and we cannot do it without you. We thank you.
MBIS offers several convenient ways to give:
- Visit us in person and support MBIS.
- Make a gift via phone by calling (078) 732 6266.
- Send a gift to MBIS:
Marist Brothers International School
Attention: Head of School – Mrs. Marijana Munro
1-2-1 Chimori-cho, Suma-ku, Kobe
For more information, or if you have questions, please contact:
Business Office Manager – Yoko Abe – firstname.lastname@example.org
Champagnat FoundationThe St. Marcellin Champagnat Foundation
|Donor Level||Amount of Donation|
|Champagnat Benefactor Society||¥50,000,000 or more|
|1817 Society||¥25,000,000 - ¥49,999,999|
|Little Brothers of Mary Society||¥1,000,000 - ¥24, 999,999|
|Brother Fojoucyk & Weber Founders Society||¥500,000 - ¥999.999|
|Gold Society||¥100,000 - ¥499,999|
|Maroon Society||¥50,000 - ¥99,999|
|Bulldog Society||¥10,000 - ¥49,9999|
|Friends of MBIS Society||¥ 2500 - ¥ 9999|