Partnering with parents
The PTA is responsible for organizing the annual MBIS Food Fair. This event is the associations primary source of fundraising - with over 2,000,000 yen raised each year. All Food Fair profits go back to the school, and are used to enhance teaching and learning at MBIS. Other recent PTA activities have included:
- PTA social clubs for parents - book club, yoga, lunches
- Welcome BBQ for new families and teachers
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation Week
- Operating food booths for school events
- Sponsorship drives for student trips and activities
If you are interested in joining the MBIS PTA, please contact PTA President, Mrs. Smart.